If I can give Sears Vacations a zero I would but I have to settle for a one. They are a scam!!!!

Stay away from Sears Vacations as they will take your money and run. Signed up with a representative named Micheal Gavin who lied to us about canceling at anytime since I was between jobs at the time and wasn't sure. When trying to call and cancel representatives are rude and refuse to help. Asked to speak with a manger and was hung up on.

This is the worst company anyone can do business with. They tell the representatives to lie to customers in order to make a sale. Michael Galvin is dishonest and will lie to your face when asking multiple times if you can cancel anytime after you sign up. Michael Galvin will lie and say anything to make a buck out of you.

When calling in again and speaking to another representative of Sears Vacation I was told that whatever is promised or told to you in the sale is defaulted by their contract. WHICH MEANS THEY LET THEIR REPRESENTATIVES LIE TO CUSTOMERS SO THEY CAN MAKE A SALE. I will never do businesses with Sears again and will make it my mission to spread this around so SEARS does not take advantage of anymore customers. I will also be taking this to court .

As I googled Sears Vacations I see the same issue everywhere. THEY ARE A SCAM!!! DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS COMPANY. I'm still trying to resolve my issue with SEARS but I keep getting the run around with them and they refuse to help.

If they don't I will take this to court. This company does not have integrity nor do they honor or respect it.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments